BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
HEROINE 11: MISSISSIPPI LANDING
Mackenzie Davis (Blade Runner 2049, Black Mirror,) is the lead in the brand new Terminator, out November. It's a massive moment in cinema and a turning point for the Davis. Mackenzie is in conversation with actor and friend Phoebe Waller-Bridge (Fleabag, Killing Eve).
Limited edition covers featuring two of the biggest models of the moment: Pan Haowen and Meghan Roche.
Inside: A Special New Orleans chapter, Lanvin's new designer Bruno Sialelli, Richard Quinn, Bat for Lashes, Jena Malone, Luke and Lucie Meier from Jil Sander, designer Noir Kei Ninomiya, Ottolinger, a special Philip Treacy archive shoot and interview, Jeanne Detallante's illustrations for Prada and over 360 pages of fashion and interviews.