BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
HEROINE 10 SUPER/SENSORY:
A multi-touch, meta-level exploration of sense: emotion, movement and the metaphysical.
London-based designer Christopher Kane is straight-talking about sex, love and the power of dressing: "Nobody would ever question the function or practicality of a beautiful chair, but when you buy a beautiful pair of shoes from Prada, people ask, 'Why would you spend that?' The answer is so obvious: because I’m putting them on my body! Why is that seen as not right?"
A new chapter begins at Celine as Hedi Slimane steps up the helm. The iconic designer presented his first collection in Paris for SS19; we preview it in a story over 16 pages shot by Thomas Hauser and styled by Peghah Maleknejad.
Curator, editor and critic Hans Ulrich Obrist interviews Tourmaline – a New York-based artist, activist, filmmaker and writer whose multi-disciplinary practice tackles issues of queer counter-representation, transgender politics and forgotten personal histories.
Designer Charlotte Knowles explores ideas of femininity through her research and collections: "Some people find it uncomfortable if a woman is designing revealing pieces, the older generation that find it a bit uncomfortable and almost anti-feminist. But you can’t chase these people to like what you’re doing."
Cult experimental electroinc band HTRK are making their first music together in years, we interview them in Sydney about a new process. Burning man co-founder Crimson Rose walks us through the early years and an inimitable Ayahuasca shaman dives into the subconscious with us.
King of candy-coated 90s teen-angst Gregg Araki launches a new series on Netflix and talks to us about its inception, actress Jessica Barden sets her sights firmly on the big screen after the runaway success of hit miniseries End of the F*cking World.
Ari Marcopoulos continues his ongoing collaboration presenting TOKYO CHAOS, the latest instalment of the CHAOS series of zines only found inside HEROINE.
Plus: Fashion by Arcin Sagdic, Beth Garrabrant, Hedvig Jenning, Naguel Rivero,
Rebekah Campbell, Sam Nixon and more.
With two limited edition covers, by Ari Marcopoulos and Tourmaline.