BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
HEROINE 12: MY BODY
BAFTA-winning actor Carey Mulligan is in conversation with Oscar-winning legend Frances McDormand, addressing key issues facing the film industry today ahead of Mulligan’s Sundance favourite, Promising Young Woman. We create six completely different characters with Carey for an iconic fashion story.
Supermodel Jourdan Dunn wears Vivienne Westwood – alongside political calls-to-action from the iconic British designer.
As rights are subtly eroded and intolerance begins to normalise, a special MY BODY chapter is a direct and necessary response. Opening up a multidisciplinary discussion on the complex nature of body ownership and body politics, we curate relevant, vital and important voices and image-makers to discuss and deconstruct ideas about the body.
Inside: Japanese artist Mari Katayama, Mia Khalifa, actor Lachlan Watson, NYC rapper Junglepussy in conversation with the legendary Erykah Badu, UK designer SinéadO'Dwyer, Isabel Marant, filmmakers Annie Silverstein and Crystal Moselle in conversation, Commission NYC, four actors – Jessica Barden, Tati Gabrielle, Liv Hewson, Natasha Liu Bordizzo – take their own portrait and over 360 pages of fashion and interviews.