Hole & Corner
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Takes us on a journey: Travelling through Rajasthan to meet weavers and gem carvers, a survey of some of the best makers of Ireland. Foraging with Jessica Seaton of Toast, and scrambling on motorbikes with Nick Ashley of Private White VC. Elsewhere we follow in Sherpa Tensing’s footsteps, float over the Alps and hear about epic journeys across Africa. Whether on boats, planes, trains or automobiles: it’s always as much about the journey as much as the arrival
Reflections Geoffrey Kent, the founder of travel company Abercrombie & Kent, recalls the epic African bike trip he made aged 16
Goods The journey starts here: the best in travel and homeware design for the new season
Notes The search for the Shangri-La of wines - Sheryl Garratt discovers new ways of walking on the Kent coast - How to live like a Venetian - Capability Brown’s contemporary trolls - Toby Bourne on the rituals of a familiar train journey - Jason Sandy’s tales from the river bank - Stewart Walton and Jason Goodwin find an unusual passage to India - Mark Hooper gets stuck in Mongolia - Byron’s last journey - Sam Walton follows in Tenzing Norgay’s famous footsteps
Stories of Dedication Made in India, a unique craft tour across Rajasthan - The life and business of cashmere king Brunello Cucinelli - Studio Swine - Aston Martin - Irish craft - Don Cameron, the godfather of modern ballooning - A collection of objects from past travels - Foraging with Jessica Seaton of Toast - Princess Yachts - Lavender farmer Jod Mitchell - Private White V.C.
My hole-and-corner Adam Brown, founder of swimwear company Orlebar Brown, reveals the secret Cornish retreat that he has visited since childhood
UK Cover Price £10.00
Aprox Weight 610gms