BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Holiday issue 385 - Dreaming Capri
Holiday Magazine Issue 385 (Dreaming Capri). Holiday Magazine Issue 385 is devoted to Capri and Environs. The cover of this issue is a montage of Kendall Jenner.
Holiday a new magazine with history.
Between 1946 and 1977, Holiday was one of the most exciting magazines in the United States. Renowned for its bold layout, literary credibility, and ambitious choice of photographers, Holiday portrayed the world like no other periodical. The premise was simple: send a writer and photographer to a specific location and ask them to capture their vision of the place without constraints of style, length or budget. Some of the most celebrated writing by Graham Greene, Joan Didion, Jack Kerouac and Truman Capote first appeared in the pages of Holiday. At the peak of its acclaim, the magazine had more than a million subscribers.
In 2014, after a thirty-seven year hiatus, Holiday returned at the behest of Parisian art director Franck Durand. This new Holiday remains faithful to the essence, aesthetic and sense of journalistic adventure of its forebear, but in a format that also celebrates fashion. Editorials shot by industry-leading photographers, and emerging talents alike, coexist beautifully with the work of today's top literary voices. And true to its original concept, Holiday still sends contributors afield to produce a portrait of place that is at once intimate and timeless.
Holiday is an international, bi-annual publication. The team who conceives, designs and produces the magazine is based in Paris.
It is written in English, but its heart is French.
Editor & creative director: Franck Durand. Editor in chief: Marc Beaugé. Fashion director:Clare Richardson.