BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Hunger 15 – Fantasy Meets Reality
We live in a world suspended between fantasy and reality, where the onslaught of technology only continues to hurtle us into an unknown future and our everyday realities twist somewhere between a fantasy and a nightmare.
Issue 15 of Hunger magazine, Fantasy Meets Reality, explores this theme, using fantasy and technology to inspire its editorials, yet grounding its narrative in reality, featuring people that continue to keep it real and speak their truth amid the constant flurries of 'alternative facts'.
This issue Hunger presents four covers – actress and star of Spike Lee’s Blackkklansman Laura Harrier shot by photographer and Instagram sensation Renell Medrano in LA, rising actress and Instagram-alt girl Bria Vinaite shot on location in New York, Hollywood stalwart Liv Tyler photographed by Rankin in a shoot inspired by old cinema and black and white movies, and a special art cover devised by Rankin and his long time collaborator Andrew Gallimore.
Inside the issue we speak to recent Emmy award-winner and star of American Crime Story: Gianni Versace Darren Criss, meet music’s new it-boy Bazzi and reminisce about the Studio 54 heyday with original supermodel Pat Cleveland. Elsewhere we interview Jean Paul Gaultier about the fantasy behind fashion and his debut theatre show, while in our art section Anja Niemi, James White and Tishk Barzanji discuss fantasy and reality in the art world.
In our documentary section award winning filmmaker Amy Berg gives a rare interview about her upcoming project, a new documentary delving further into the case of Adnan Syed, first depicted on viral podcast Serial. Photographer Hunter Barnes uncovers a new side to Las Vegas and Builder Levy discusses 50 years working as a protest photographer – capturing everyone from Malcolm X to Martin Luther King.
Our fashion section suitably depicts our theme – with our collections story the product of a collaboration with four digital artists to interpret fashion for the Instagram age. Elsewhere we look at the influence of technology on teenagers in our menswear editorial Game Over and contemplate a life of solitude in Wayfaring Stranger, a nomadic shoot set in the rural landscape of South Africa.
UK Cover Price £6.95