BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Hunger 16: Speak Your Truth
The 16th issue of Hunger is our Speak Your Truth issue – an issue focussing on tastemakers across film, music, fashion, art and photography that are breaking boundaries and going the extra mile to spread their truth and messages of positivity in tumultuous times.
Our first cover star is Yara Shahidi, the new voice of a generation and star of the small and silver screen, next to be seen in upcoming film The Sun is Also a Star. In this issue of Hunger we shoot Yara in a Chanel special editorial in Los Angeles and talk gender politics and the responsibility of power in our revealing interview.
Next up on the cover is another burgeoning voice of a generation – model and trans right activist Maxim Magnus shot in an empowering fashion editorial by photographer Benjamin Madgwick.
Our final two covers celebrate the diversity of beauty – one a Chanel beauty special and the other an intimate shot of model Gideon Allen by South African photographer Travys Owen.
Elsewhere in the issue we speak to teen heartthrob and star of Riverdale Charles Melton about his experiences of diversity in Hollywood and why he has never viewed being a minority as a disadvantage. We also meet emerging musical stars Radiant Children and speak to Niamh Algar, auteur Shane meadows newest protégé about honesty in filmmaking.
Our art section is guest edited by LA-based photographer Alex Prager whose foreboding work looks at the anxieties buried inside all of us, while in our documentary section we examine the unjust female prison system in the Philippines, go behind the feminist movement in the Bauhuas and speak to photographer, director and hustler Lawrence Schiller about his career documenting some of the most notorious criminal cases of our time – from the assassination of JFK to OJ Simpson.
And when it comes to fashion and beauty we’re twisting the truth too – Rankin is inspired by great artists of the past, beauty editor Andrew Gallimore looks to New Orleans for his inspiration, this season’s collections story celebrates the emerging power brands alongside the established and our accessories story takes its cue from the threat of climate change.
Pick up your copy from March 14th for an unfiltered dose of the truth – something we could all do with right now.
UK Cover Price £6.95