BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Imagicasa strives to highlight exceptional and luxurious national and international projects on topics such as architecture, design, art, cars, hotels and an overall luxury lifestyle. The creation of iconic furniture designs, the history of vintage cars and the latest yacht designs are also given a place at Imagicasa. Imagicasa is a bible for design addicts who want to find inspiration as well as information in one place. This inspirational magazine wants to surprise readers even more regularly with the most beautiful interiors, most innovative developments and progressive art.
In this extra-large issue, we present the biggest and most important architects, designers, artists and entrepreneurs from Belgium. Inspiring projects are alternated with interesting, personal conversations. We got to interview Vincent Van Duysen and Nicolas Schuybroek, we had a look at the collection and the life of aeroplane enthusiast Bernard Van Milders, we were able to discover the latest realisations of Triple Living and the artworks of Wim Devloye and Ben Sledsens also secured a well-deserved place in our magazine.
A special edition also requires a unique cover: the paper is made of stone. It’s not only a colourful cover that will undoubtedly evoke a spring feeling, but it is also completely ecological! Van den Weghe selected this beautiful stone with the name Giamello especially for us. The quarry in Slovenia is now closed, but the renowned natural stone company still has three blocks in stock. A unique product in the world, of which you now have a piece in your own hands!
UK cover price: £10.00