BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Imagicasa - Spring 2020
After the great success of our very first ‘This is Belgian’ edition in March last year, we are now once again bringing a completely Belgian issue in which we put the top in the field of design, interior, architecture, entrepreneurship, art, ... from our own country in the spotlight. Because even though we are small, the talent in Belgium – which is very much appreciated both at home and abroad – is big.
For this new edition, we visited some of Imagicasa’s regular partners and friends to discover their latest projects. We will take you to the first wine domain designed by Vincent Van Duysen, we show you a realisation of Balo by the coast and we will see how natural stone company Van Den Weghe and architect Dieter Vander Velpen joined forces. As the sun and lovely spring weather are approaching, we also made sure to bring some fresh, summery realisations that will undoubtedly make you dream away during a period in which the weather tends to fluctuate. We give you an exclusive look into the latest paradisiacal project of ‘t Huis van Oordeghem and introduce you to the beautiful greenery of tree nursery Solitair.
Imagicasa presents, as always, also some other big names that we are huge fans of. Vincent Bruyninckx, Stef Claes, JUMA architects, Bernard Dubois and Govaert & Vanhoutte, among others guide us through their beautiful projects.
As usual, we also spoil our readers with a number of prominent artists. Let your- self be surprised by the works of Tom Poelmans, F.man and Wilds. Léon Spilliaert could not be left out of this issue either, especially now that there is a prestigious exhibition of his work in London. We also introduce you to interesting people including entrepreneur Stefaan Bettens, photographer Thomas De Bruyne and violinist Luna De Mol.
To conclude, cars are of course also a part of our magazine once again. Especially for this issue, Imagicasa brought together some historical gems of Belgian collectors for a unique coverage.
UK cover price: £11.00