BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Although it seems only yesterday that we presented the tenth edition of our magazine, the next issue has already taken shape. The curious souls of our editorial team are constantly on the lookout for surprising, inspiring and groundbreaking topics. So, you can once again expect to discover beautiful interiors, unique works of art, exclusive travel destinations and luxurious design. Let all this warm you during these cold autumn and winter days.
As usual, we present both national and international names in this issue. Talent can be found all over the world. For example, we introduce you to the story of the Italian architect Wafai, the creations of iconic 20th-century Swedish designers, a project by the German studio Lambs & Lions and we even managed to sit down with our compatriot and former Formula One pilot Thierry Boutsen in Monaco for an interview.
As a Belgian magazine we are of course very proud of the many great architects and interior designers our country has brought forth. Even now that Imagicasa magazine is also sold abroad, we like to keep putting them in the spotlight. Make sure to remember the names Bruno Erpicum, Charlotte Willaert (Ai&M) and Pieter Vanrenterghem, but also construction company Elbeko and project developer Triple Living. The latter recently brought yet another international top architect (Max Dudler) to Antwerp for a project on the new city district Nieuw Zuid.
In the travel section, we like to take our readers to Park Hyatt in Hangzhou, China, and the Shinola Hotel in Detroit, but we also invite you to join us on the yacht that Norm Architects designed and on the Belmond Grand Hibernian that drives through the be- autiful Irish landscape.
As you can see, we have once again done our utmost to offer you the best ideas and the most beautiful images that add to a luxurious lifestyle. Hopefully you are as charmed by them as we are. And do they leave you wanting more? Then be sure to visit our onlineplatform for a daily dose of inspiration or subscribe to our magazine to be the first toreceive each new edition at home.
UK cover price: £10.00