BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
INFRINGE - Anthropology of Hair
INFRINGE is a visual feast of art, design, and fashion all based around the exploration of hair culture.
Issue 3 presents fashion editorials, photo-essays, artworks and interviews, which explore hair across creative disciplines. Issue 3 has five different covers, all created exclusively for INFRINGE.
Inside, you’ll find conversations with hair creatives including colourist legend Annie Humphreys and session star Paul Hanlon, as well as many of today’s rising stars in the industry, including hairdressers, barbers, wigmakers and session workers. Exploring the social and cultural impact of hair, INFRINGE continues to travel the globe in search of the most intriguing hair stories. Issue 3 includes photographer Tom Skipp and his exploration of the hidden world of the Ukrainian hair trade, anthropologist Emma Tarlo hosting a discussion around the art and politics of afro hair, and a peek at a unique Spanish museum dedicated entirely to hairdressing.
We also visit the studios of some of today’s most iconic creatives, including British designer Zandra Rhodes, Spanish hairdresser-turned-artist Lluis Llongueras, and Russian twin doll-makers The Popovy Sisters.
Founded by hair industry heavyweights Anthony and Pat Mascolo, INFRINGE started life as an online platform (INFRINGE.com) dedicated to showcasing hair creativity in all its forms. The first print issue was released in June 2017.
Issue 3 - Contributors
Erika Astrid, Diligence Barbers, Alex Barron-Hough, Alix Bizet, Alex Black, Franck Bohbot, Dylan Chavles, Lois Cohen, Tom Connell, Emma Dabiri, Kieron Fowles, Evanie Frausto, Roberto Greco, Paul Hanlon, Adom Philogene Heron, Annie Humphreys, Jon Jacobsen, Janine Ker, Akin Konizi, Lluis Llongueras, Robert Lobetta, Mrzyk & Moriceau, Muriel Nisse, Raffel Pages, Albert Plekhov, Luisa Popovic, Zandra Rhodes, Derek Ridgers, Marina Roy, Khadija Saye, Indira Schauwecker, Olivier Schawalder, Lauren Carly Shaw, Popovy Sisters, Tom Skipp, Richard Stow, Emma Tarlo, Indiana Roma Voss
UK Cover Price - £15
254mm x 309.5mm