K11 MUSEA - A book of modern muses
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
A book of Modern Muses
Launching 12th December- Pre-order now
MUSEA: A book of modern muses is inspired by Adrian Cheng’s innovative cultural-retail project, K11 MUSEA, a new destination in Hong Kong that fuses cutting-edge art and exhibitions with a vibrant retail experience. Each chapter reflects the thoughtful curation you would find at K11 MUSEA and explores modern-day muses of creativity around the world through original artwork, photography, fiction and essays from Jefferson Hack, James Corner, Hans Ulrich, Bao Ho, Sarah Howe and Jane Goodall among many others. The book aims to highlight K11 Group’s ongoing commitment to and passion for, the propagation of Hong Kong’s art and cultural scene. Adrian Cheng, Founder K11 Group; Executive Vice-Chairman, New World Development Hong Kong commented, “It is empowering to see K11 MUSEA’s strong impact in the UK, through the successful launch of MUSEA: A book of modern muses. Working with the world’s finest creatives to inject art, architecture, design, sustainability and all forms of cultures into Hong Kong is an enriching experience which I will continue in the years to come.”
Produced by Condé Nast London,
Size: 275mm x 320mm
Pagination 200pp + endpapers and covers