BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
This issue’s special gatefold cover introduces “New Radicals,” a digest attempting to unpack a definition of radicality for the now. We extended the debate to a diverse group of new-generation artists, with four cover stories on filmmaker Kahlil Joseph (interview by Andrea Lissoni and photography by Ari Marcopoulos), painter Darja Bajagić (interview by Beatrix Ruf and photography by Danko Steiner), performer Wu Tsang (interview by Venus Lau and photography by Renata Raksha) and sculptor Giorgio Andreotta Calò (interview by Elena Filipovic and photography by Lukas Wassmann).
Founded in 2009 in Milan, KALEIDOSCOPE is today’s most innovative magazine of contemporary art and culture, and a creative studio active at the intersection of creative fields. Combining competent authority within the inner circle of art professionals, with visual audacity appealing to a wider audience from all creative industries, KALEIDOSCOPE became a meeting place for a global community of artists and creators—with a keen eye on new generation readers.