BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Kinfolk Issue 23
The spring issue of Kinfolk examines the nuances of free time, its rituals and rhythms and its capacity to reinvigorate. Rather than advising how to fill 48 hours, the issue offers insight into why we should fill our weekends, and how doing so can lead to personal fulfillment.
From the curious cultural mythologies behind sleep and fashion editorial for looking good on laundry day to interviews with Moses Sumney, Dimore Studio and more, this issue will inspire readers with a fresh outlook on going off-duty..
Available to pre-order, on sale 7th March.
UK Cover Price £13.99
Frequency 4 PA