Man About Town
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Issue SS18: COVER STAR: XAVIER DOLAN
WEARS: LOUIS VUITTON AW18 Photography SHAYNE LAVERDIERE Styling WAY PERRY Words BENJI WALTERS
“My American dream wasn’t so dreamy…” So says Canadian cinema’s (almost) grown-up enfant terrible, Xavier Dolan. And from that controversial wunderkind’s nightmares in Hollywood to the perverse thrills of Balenciaga’s fashion fantasies, the summer issue’s enthralled to the id and obeying only the pleasure principle: wherever that may lead.
So, while Xavier talks, inevitably, of narcissism, his need to be loved and the compulsion to control, Russian Instagram-darling Sasha Trautvein, captured by Horst Diekgerdes, muses on the brutal appeal of his homeland and the enigmatic draw of his tattooed beauty. Meanwhile, Luke Evans, whose complicated masculinity brings depth to even the beefiest action behemoths, muses on the importance of staying grounded and the virtues of not giving a shit and rising Brit-star Jeremy Irvine speaks out on the scandals rocking his industry.
Elsewhere, we break down the summer’s definitive looks and essential pieces through the lenses of Timur Celikdag, Yvan Fabing and Tom Munro, examine fashion and politics’ decadently impulsive new mood, and capture four of London’s revolutionary creative class in the spaces and places they call home.
“Let us toast to animal pleasures," proposed lifelong hedonist Hunter S. Thompson. We'll second that.
UK cover price: £14.95