BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
MC1R Magazine Issue 5
With interviews, projects, art and photographs from: Christoph Amend (about Daniel Josefsohn), Coppercab, Emblu, Pantone, Marie Dommenget, Tramaine Townsend, David Lakenbrink, Liv Fleischhacker, Ethan Gulley, John Molesworth, Barry Singleton, Lorenz Hartwig, Stefan Mosebach and many more!
Characteristics are diverse and that’s exactly what makes them special. MC1R is a magazine for redheads and deals programmatically with red hair. But in fact, this topic is addressed in such a versatile way that it turns out to be more than just a hair colour. The contents range from contemporary art and fashion editorials through interviews with musicians and designers to stories about the everyday life and current events.
Having red hair as something special isn’t just to be understood symbolically for all kinds of differences but also the essential and meaningful part of the concept of MC1R. Every contribution always has a connection to red hair and the physical characteristics that go with it and thereby discusses their social advantages and disadvantages subversively.
Thanks to the diversity and openness of the contributions, a magazine is created, unfettered by any moral constraint, which deals with the phenomenon of individuality and involuntary otherness. Authors, illustrators, artists and photographers change from issue to issue so that new theme complexes are opened up which makes MC1R a self-propagating project.
MC1R is the first and at present also the only magazine worldwide for, about and with redheads. It was founded in 2014 by Tristan Rodgers.
UK Cover Price £8.00
Frequency 2 PA