BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
MIRROR MIRROR #4 is not an average issue. It’s dedicated to artists with a particular vision, to inspire, to amuse and to inform. Isn’t life utterly dull without deviating from the norms? MIRROR MIRROR shows the works of artists, photographers and designers who follow their passions (and not the money). Their motto: be different.
“As an autodidact I found my own style and I think that is also what attracted Chanel and later, Dior when they asked me to become their creative director”, says Dior’s creative director Peter Philips.
“I avoid clichés and stereotypes in everything I do”, says fashion designer Olivier Theyskens. The Belgian designer made a comeback with a retro-avant-garde couture collection.
“I always changed looks. From multicoloured cork screw hair extensions to a shaved head. And always heavy, square eyebrows”, says British artist Julie Verhoeven, known for her collaborations with Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton. Currently her hair is green, turquoise and purple
“I try and I dare, I’m not afraid”, says Hermès’ Christine Nagel about becoming one of the worlds most innovative perfumers.
Also starring in Mirror Mirror
17 SHOOTS - 10 INTERVIEWS
Anna Sui. Many designers are in or out of fashion, but American designer Anna Sui has been consistent since her first fashion show in 1991.
Romano Ricci, grandson of Nina Ricci, talks about being independent: “Even if the company was still a family business, I would have created my own universe.”
Betty Autier. The Parisian influencer with over a million followers reveals her skin disease vitiligo. “I have to be beautiful every day.”
Isabelle Masson-Mandonnaud. The French Sephora millionaire explains how the beauty landscape changed, and why she launched her own niche brand Sabé Masson.
Iris van Herpen. Artist Isabelle van Zeijl poses in creations by Iris van Herpen. She examines beauty’s various guises both as photographer and model.
MIRROR MIRROR, It’s all about beauty.
UK Cover Price £7.50
Frequency 2 PA