BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
MIRROR MIRROR Autumn/Winter 2017-2018
“The power of beauty is that it can break people open when touched by it. For a split second time passes slowly… we think…and think. What happened?”, says MIRROR MIRROR editor-in-chief Georgette Koning. “When I commission a photographer, makeup artist or hairstylist for an assignment, they are free to do what they want. It’s all about challenging their vision on beauty. My only requirement is that they break the moulds and explore the concept of beauty.”
In this issue you’ll find an interview with the renowned hairstylist Guido Palau (Raf Simons, Dior, Prada, Balenciaga, Maison Margiela) about how our perception of beauty has changed over the years, and how we have learned to accept all kinds of beauty.
“Right now people are waiting for new things”, unveils Marco De Vincenzo. After almost ten years designing Fendi bags, Marco De Vincenzo realized he wanted to fulfil his dream and design ready-to-wear fashion.
“In this world everybody wants to have an instant orgasm.” The great manipulator, he was sometimes called. Praised for his daring manner, admired for his innovative force and hated by some because of his disruptive behavior in the music business. Malcolm McLaren (1946-2010) was manager of, among other bands, the Sex Pistols and Bow Wow Wow, and partner in crime of Vivienne Westwood. And he scored some hits on his own.
When starting at Schiaparelli in 2015 design director Bertrand Guyon new very little about Elsa Schiaparelli. “Elsa definitely taught me an appetite for freedom of expression and freedom of spirit. She was a really independent person. She belonged to that generation of free women. You see it in how she led her life, completely independent.”
PLUS: Fourteen inspirational, amusing and informative fashion stories.
MIRROR MIRROR, It’s all about beauty.
UK Cover Price £7.50
Frequency 2 PA