BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
MIRROR MIRROR is about beauty. There is fashion, but most of the writing, photography and illustrations are about what makes this world beautiful.
MIRROR MIRROR #3 is dedicated to courage. After all, without swagger nothing exciting happens in life. No one would ever start a brand. You wouldn’t dare talk to that cute guy, or apply for your dream job. And you certainly wouldn’t start a magazine.
“Curiosity sets things in motion,” says Paco Rabanne, ex-fashion designer and namesake of innovative perfume concepts, in a rare time-travelling interview with MIRROR MIRROR. Another inspirational quote comes from renowned 'nose' Francis Kurkdjian: “If something is not challenging, why would you do it?”
This issue is about daredevils. Like Demna Gvasalia, who explains why now is the time to choose a different direction for his successful Vetements label. Popstar Stromae talks about how he is transforming his appearance. Read what Sacai’s Chitose Abe decided to do in response to the eternal conundrum: "Is this it?".
Regarding MIRROR MIRROR’s position on brutal beauty: less is a bore. Say yeah to yellow: it is the new pink. Follow the nail-art revival. And the new lip is black wíth gloss. Just dare!
See our take on brutal beauty. Say yes to yellow, the new pink. Follow up on the nail art revival. And the new lip is black, with gloss. We dare you!
MIRROR MIRROR, It’s all about beauty.
UK Cover Price £7.50
Frequency 2 PA