BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Issue 3 - The Evocative Issue
Over the past 12 months, in the course of working on a project with dancers, I became fascinated with how movement and rhythm relate to the creation of character and telling stories. This provided the initial inspiration for this issue.
But, as I began to talk with the remarkably talented and diverse circle of contributors you’ll find in issue Nº 3. I soon found that each of them brought their own insights, unexpected perspective and passionate answers to the questions I was asking. And more gradually, I realized the excitement of the process mattered quite as much or more than the product–whether their subject is a gifted individual, fashion, the arts, or the exploration of our common humanity. Whether the story is being told in words or pictures by a team of young emerging talent or an old master we all revere.
All of us at MONROWE love the continuing challenge of understanding the roles that fashion plays in society, and fashion’s place in the world of film. It is a pleasure to present to you MONROWE Nº3, The Evocative Issue.
Ricky Kim, Founder/Editor-in-Chief
MONROWE is a biannual publication for fashion and film. Creating emotional and visually provocative narratives. We feature emerging talent as well as legendary icons, in character driven editorial. We interview and shed light on some of the most progressive voices and talent of our time. We elevate the truth that may have been neglected by louder commotion.
Please specify in the notes section if you would like a particular cover.
UK Cover Price £12.00
Frequency 2 PA
Aprox Weight 1500 gms