BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Published biannually, and available in some of the world’s best concept stores, galleries and bookshops—from Dover Street Market to 0fr. Paris, Palais De Tokyo and 10 Corso Como— contemporary art and fashion magazine Museum is one of Australia’s most innovative independent titles.
Issue 5—themed NOSES—has three covers. Inside are more than 200 pages dedicated to the protruding, nostril-bearing part of the human face and to smell itself, from interviews with scent historians, olfactory artists and the inventor of a scented flatulence pill, to a history of smellovision and a series of portraits featuring police detection (or ‘sniffer’) dogs.
UK Cover Price £9.99
Aprox Weight 800gms