MYTHS, MONSTERS AND LEGENDS
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
In this unique art book and epic collaboration, long-term friends, photographer Rankin and artist Damien Hirst, leverage their respective creative mediums and shared dark wit. Inspired by their conversations around myths, monsters and legends, they decided to extend their exploration of
the subject by creating something tangible. When Rankin met one of Hirst’s favourite subjects, the pair gained a third collaborator in model, Dani Smith.
Originating from Damien’s fascination with the ancient world, and with Rankin keen to push himself creatively beyond the constraints of the expected fashion and beauty photography, the trio worked together to create menacing beasts and ethereal creatures from other times. This is an exploration of imagined narratives and the monsters of the ancient world, viewed through a modern lens. It will appeal to people who have an eye for high art and an appreciation of the surreal. This publication accompanies an exhibition of the same name, showing in London and Los Angeles in Autumn 2011.