BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Pre-order Now - Out Soon!
Nataal is pleased to announce the publication of our second annual print magazine. The new issue continues our dedication to collaborating with artists, both emerging and established, who are building inspiring narratives around the spirit of contemporary Africa. The large format magazine features a double cover - one shot by Nadine Ijewere and Cyndia Harvey in London, the other by Mous Lamrabat in Morocco - and inside there are 384 pages of diverse storytelling showcasing Africa’s radical wave.
We have exclusive interviews with musicians including the legendary Neneh Cherry, rising stars Little Simz and Fuse ODG and new names Anaïs, Charlotte Adigéry, Amaarae and La Même Gang.
We also meet fashion innovators Art Comes First, Mowalola Ogunlesi, Nicholas Daley, Bianca Saunders, Maki Oh, Kenneth Ize, Laduma Ngxokolo, Lukhanyo Mdingi and L'Enchanteur.
There is a specially commissioned poem by Juliann plus literary works from Akwaeke Emezi and Inua Ellams. Architects David Adjaye and Mariam Kamara and filmmakers Jenn Nkiru, Wanuri Kahiu and Jenna Bass discuss their personal journeys. We share visual essays by Christian Rinke in Mali, Jermaine Francis in Senegal, Lakin Ogunbanwo in Nigeria and Alex Franco in Ethiopia. And we have dedicated sections profiling young photographers from both South Africa and across northern Africa.
Nataal’s fashion shoots come from Alice Mann, Sharif Hamza, Harris Elliott, Daniel Obasi, Cynthia Lawrence-John, Rudi Geyser, Clare Shilland, Jess Willis, Petrovsky & Ramone, Marianna Sanvito and more. Having pre-viewed the issue with parties in Joburg and New York, Nataal officially launched the magazine with an intimate event in London and it will go on sale worldwide throughout the summer.
Nataal is a London-based global media brand founded by actor/director Alassane Sy, creative director Sara Hemming and editorial director Helen Jennings. The digital platform launched in late 2015, and has gone on to curate several cultural events, talks and parties, most notably it's New African Photography exhibitions at Red Hook Labs in Brooklyn. Nataal made the move into print with an annual magazine in 2018