BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
nomad is a magazine for design and society. It views design as a process of shaping the future and as a catalyst for social developments and individual lifestyle.
nomad – The Magazine for New Design Culture
I S S U E 8
Issue 8 of nomad magazine takes a look at the north. We visit Snøhetta, the globally esteemed Oslo-based architects’ office and interview one of its founders, Kjetil Trædal Thorsen. In a former pumping station in Berlin, we meet with Danish-Norwegian artistic duo Elmgreen & Dragset. We talk to Sissel Tolaas, a Norwegian smell artist und olfactory researcher and Julia Lohmann, a design professor at Alvar Aalto University in Helsinki, who applies a critical design perspective to an examination of the potential of marine algae. Photographer Marzena Skubatz contributes a portrait of Brekka, a remote village in the East Fjords of Iceland and takes us to Ella Marie Hætta Isaksen, a Norwegian Sámi musician who combines modernity and the traditions of the Sámi. At the heart of traditional Aschau in Upper Bavaria, Nils Holger Moormann lives and breathes a completely different design culture with his furniture production and we learn to know his new chair “Bruto”. And Melanie Kurz, professor of design theory and design history in Aachen, portrays Swedish designer Carl Larsson and his book ‘Ett hem’ (A Home), that has been written over 100 years ago.
UK cover price: £15.00