BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
nomad is a magazine for design and society. It views design as a process of shaping the future and as a catalyst for social developments and individual lifestyle.
nomad – The Magazine for New Design Culture
I S S U E 7 - The New Reality issue
The new links between disciplines and technologies being built by visionary designers, artists, scientists and architects are currently unveiling options for the future of our primary needs: how we live, what we eat, how we dress. Signs which – if indeed they come to pass despite their occasional outlandishness – may tomorrow be viewed as harbingers of a new age: The New Reality.
We meet with New York-based fashion designer Suzanne Lee, who has spent many years exploring the possibility of manufacturing materials based on microorganisms with radically low environmental impact, which could revolutionise our use of leather and cotton.
nomad 7 text In our interview by Kimberly Bradley, architect David Chipperfield spoke with the luxury of far-sightedness, discussing architecture and its opportunities to cast influence. "Architects have no power, designers have no power – unless we leverage it. At one time architecture was far more connected to social advocacy… We’ve been working for investors and not society. That has to change", believes Chipperfield.
Canadian-British designer Philippe Malouin has devised an aesthetic that captures a new language of form. His studio is small, his working methods unconventional – the office is closed every Friday without fail. And yet it works: Philippe is currently one of the most sought-after designers in the world. nomad visited him in his London studio. Designer Marije Vogelzang has chosen a remarkable path; as an 'eating designer', she experiments with food and incorporates personal and sociocultural experiences associated with food and eating into her work. We visited Marije's refreshing universe of ideas in Dordrecht.
Our interview in Copenhagen with Liza Chong, CEO of INDEX, immersed us in a non-profit with a wonderfully straightforward description of its mission and image: "It's all about design to improve life".
UK cover price: £16.00