BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Numéro Berlin #3
The third issue of Numéro Berlin is about the theme "Wunderkammer".
From outer space to virtual reality, art collections, friendships or a historical Wunderkammer from the 17th century. Erwin Wurm shoots Anja Rubik, Alicja Kwade shoots fashion, Margot Quan Knight shoots jewellery, Sarah Dobai on the manifesto.
Also in the issue: Julia Stoschek on media art, Petra Cortrights digital artwork, german furniture design and fashion from Jack Pierson, Arcin Sadic, Eva Stenram and many more….
UK cover price: £7.50