BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Numéro Berlin #5
The new issue of Numéro Berlin is all about red – the color of love, stop signs, red light, nail polish and lipstick, roses or blood. We talk to Sopia Lillis, Batsheva Hay, Sarah Wagenknecht and Jutta Koether to find out what makes red so irresistible. Plus: the sense and non-sense of acne activism, Is She Hungry on her look and working with Björk, model Bianca O’Brien on life as a redhead, erotic short stories from Tales of Lara and the dubious joy of 500 menstruations. Photographer Aviya Wyse explores red via the Old Testament and Lilia Li-Mi-Yan & Katherina Sadovsky use their portfolio to demonstrate what true beauty is to them. With loads of fashion from: Driu & Tiago, Birthe Piontek, Maurits Sillem, Richard Kern, Thomas Hauser, Greta Ilieva, Anne Schönharting, Isabell Wenzel, Robbie Augspurger and Albert Watson.
UK cover price: £7.70