Numero Homme Berlin
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Numéro Homme Berlin #8
The 8th edition of Numéro Homme Berlin hones in on a theme that is more complex than it sounds: beauty. What is actually beautiful? What makes men beautiful? How do you write about beauty? And why is beauty a quality that is disregarded far too often in fashion, art, and culture and considered old-fashioned?
How is beauty defined today? Articles focused on the topic include the glamour King Ludwig II, virtual reality, artist Norbert Bisky, a male beauty vlogger, a homage to the edgy super sports cars of the 1970s, an interview with star painter Julian Schnabel, and the New York beauty surgeon Dr. Steinbrech. Fashion from Torbjørn Rødland, Jack Pierson, Robbie Augspurger, Adrian Samson, Maurits Sillem, Arcin Sagdic, and Jason Evans, among others. Plus: Hans Ulrich Obrist talks to photographer Charlie Engman about beautiful discomfort.
UK cover price: £9.20