BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Odalisque Magazine (OD.M) seeks to challenge, question and pay tribute to the objectified human body. Showcasing fashion, photography and visual arts that involve and engage the viewer, presenting artistic and eccentric imagery and prose, raising questions regarding neutrality and confrontation. OD.M offers provocative social critique, valuing culture over commerce, and inspired collaborations with new talents and established artists.
OD.M celebrates artists, photographers and designers from around the world, with editors in New York, Tokyo, Paris and Milan. Based in Stockholm, Sweden gives its readers a broad view of fashion and art from some of the most important cities.
The fourth issue of OD.M, inspired by the theme ”The Purple Cloud” includes editorials and features from all over the world. Internationally celebrated designer Alessandro Dell'Acqua of N°21 is interviewed alongside an inspirational editorial, produced and written in Milan, exclusively for OD.M. Another feature is an interview with head of design, Anna Teurnell of Finnish design house Marimekko, also alongside an editorial shot and styled by the EditorsinChief.
Readers meet London based setdesigner Janina Pedan in an interview accompanied by a visual selection of her work with different photographers.
Other interviews features style icons; The Quann Sisters, celebrated Stockholm based actress Pernilla August and musician Amanda Bergman. In this issue, a small piece about very current photographer Bettina Rheims, that coincides with her current exhibition at the Fotografiska (Photography Museum of Sweden).
Tokyo × 3 is an ongoing feature highlighting Tokyobased artists working within fashion and arts. The fourth issue features designer Kunihiko Morinaga, itgirl Yuki and painter Yasushi Ebihara in quick Q&A's accompanied with portraits taken by the OD.M Tokyo Editor, Jörgen Axelvall.
OD.M also contains several spreads dedicated to Art. Lovingly created "Art Pauses", they give the magazine a unique flow, encouraging the reader to breathe and think whilst browsing through the paper. This issue's art pauses include work by David Shrigley, Moley Talhaoui, Neil Krug, Åke E:son Lindman and Jan Håfström.