BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Odalisque Magazine (OD.M) seeks to challenge, question and pay tribute to the objectified human body. Showcasing fashion, photography and visual arts that involve and engage the viewer, presenting artistic and eccentric imagery and prose, raising questions regarding neutrality and confrontation. OD.M offers provocative social critique, valuing culture over commerce, and inspired collaborations with new talents and established artists.
The fifth issue of Odalïsque Magazine aka OD.M includes editorials and features that focus on what is really important all over the world. It is about uniting, staying on track, speaking out, focusing and being disciplined; pushing ourselves and supporting one another whilst maintaining positive creative energy.
“Tokyo x 2” in this issue is a powerful section highlighting multidisciplinary Japanese artists. Young artist, Masaho Anotani, whose complex collage compositions are made almost entirely by hand, is interviewed alongside an inspirational editorial. Another feature is an interview with the well-known and award-winning photographer Eikoh Hosoe.
Other interviews feature style icons such as; Kimberly Wesson, American co-funder of 1.61 clothing brand; Lina Aastrup, Swedish based designer from the brand Hyde’s Spectacles; Massimo Giorgetti, fashion designer and creative director for his very own brand, MSGM; Swedish-American singer-songwritter Rhys and Swedish-Scottish singer-songwriter Anikid.
Readers discover a iconic portraits of one of the world’s most coveted fashion photographers Patrick Demarchelier. The fifth issue features Swedish electropop duo Icona Pop in an interview accompanied by an editorial shot and produced by the Editor-in-Chief of OD.M.
OD.M also contains several spreads dedicated to Art. Lovingly created "Art Pauses", they give the magazine a unique flow, encouraging the reader to breathe and think whilst browsing through the paper. This issue's artists include work by Yoko Ashikawa, Teitur Ardal, Jeff Olsson, Eikoh Hosoe, Idun Baltzersen and Jenny Källman.