BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Odalïsque Magazine is a skilfully curated fashion, culture, and art magazine. Artistic and eccentric imagery engages the viewer with a provocative social critique, valuing culture, while remaining in tone with commerce. Intriguing narratives reveal expressive interplay between art, luxury and fashion, where the juxtaposition of creativity and reasoning merges into a cultural symbiosis.
Covers: Sandra Myhrberg’s photographic narrative and RikardLilja’s visionary momentum.
Inside: Issey Miyake’s newly appointed designer director Satoshi Kondo shares his ideas on retail and sustainability. Swedish photographer ChristoferZagal offers an ingenious pilgrimage into his imaginary ‘zone’. Richard Lilja and Anna Sundelin feature their idea of beauty, constructed by sculpturesque language of body embraced with playful colours and cuts. Nadia Tehran portrays her feeling by using music as an emotional tool. Elisabeth Toll opens up her photographic mind, letting us experience the idea of catching a moment by living it through the lens of a camera. Further, we meet Felix Svensson behind a camera, depicting the idea of street fashion. The photographer Ninja Hanna illustrates a storytelling merging the past and future into a transitional momentum. Stockholm-based designer NaimJosefi sets forth his philosophy of fashioning the steel. The confidence of Sandra Myhrberg’s photographic language challenged by the stylistic expression of the stylist Meghan Scott bestow a feeling of spiritual essence hidden in a synthetic reflection of nothing. Asker Mortensen shows us a real movement wrapped in the context of a bewildering world. The artist Anna Camner speaks about what is hidden far beyond the beholder’s eye. Fredric Altinell’s images remind one about the realm of different realities we today live in. Meanwhile, Evelyn Bencicova brings us back in history in order to intellectually push forward our aesthetic reflection with her thought-provoking photographic pieces.
Photographers: ChristoferZagal, Richard Lilja, Elisabeth Toll, Felix Svensson, Ninja Hanna, Sandra Myrberg, Fredric Altinell, Evelyn Bencicova.
UK cover price: £7.99