Off Black Magazine
Off Black Magazine
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Issue 5: The Future Is: Theirs
What are we leaving behind for the future of others?
This is a is a big question for all of us.
Everyone should have the right to work for and create their own future, to us future means unity, acceptance, joining forces and working together to preserve the beautiful and astonishing planet we live on. It means nurturing and learning from change and those that are different to us.
It means knocking down barriers not building walls, staying strong together not backing out when things get tough.
The future is part of us, it’s part of them… it is whatever you want it to be.
OFF BLACK MAGAZINE is a London based printed and digital publication. A creative magazine that showcases luxury fashion and high-end brands, styled intelligent and thought provoking.
Each biannual issue have its own strong design identity – allowing Off Black, along with its content, to continuously evolve and the reader to be constantly inspired. Both the printed publication and the online platforms gets redesigned with each issue – ensuring that everything about that issue is thought through.
UK Cover Price £20.00