On the Rocks
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
SPRING / SUMMER 2017
On The Rocks launches its collectible new issue
An independent biannual magazine on the subject of jewellery, with a passion for art, fashion and ideas.
On The Rocks' new issue salutes the fearless future of jewellery, with four strikingly pared-back covers celebrating modern women and the season's boldest jewels, photographed by Arnaud Lajeunie and styled by Victoire Simonney.
Elsewhere in the issue, jewellery dealer extraordinaire Lee Siegelson presents a curated selection of Art Deco and Moderne masterpieces from his unparalleled collection, shot by Anthony Cotsifas; art patron and jewellery designer Christophe de Menil invites us into her Upper East Side home for prosecco and a lively conversation about her incredible life in the arts; and German jewellers Hemmerle let us in on the alchemy of invention and treasure-hunting that informs their timeless jewels. From Paris, perennially chic designer Aurélie Bidermann discusses her plans for Poiray, while in London, Swiss-born designer Cora Sheibani reveals her sweet tooth. A maverick trio, comprising Anna Sui, Cosey Fanni Tutti and Martino Gamper share their keepsakes and treasures.
The mood of the season is captured in fashion stories by a host of celebrated stylists and image-makers, including Carmen Borgonovo, Anna Schiffel, Raquel Franco, Phil Dunlop, Matthieu Lavanchy and Marie Zucker, to name a few.
Also in the issue: an exclusive interview with Michele Clapton, the award-winning force behind the costumes and jewellery on Game of Thrones; a dissection of the safety pin as adornment, by writer Paul Gorman; Liberace's grand piano ring; and treasures from a beloved Milan boutique.
UK Cover Price £10
Approximate Weight 670 gms