On the Rocks
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
On The Rocks: Issue 4 Autumn/Winter 2016
An independent biannual magazine on the subject of jewellery, with a passion for art, fashion and ideas.
On The Rocks launches its collectible new issue.
Alex & Lee’s bold, genre-defying jewellery, which drew admirers and collaborators as diverse as Salvador Dalí and Proenza Schouler, stars on the cover of On The Rocks’ new issue, photographed by Charlotte Wales and styled by Clare Byrne. Inside, we present a tribute to the pioneering design duo, key players in the 70s art-to-wear movement, who started their glittering career beachcombing on Fire Island.
Elsewhere in the issue, we travel to New York to visit the exquisite salon of James Taffin de Givenchy, whose magical jewels are captured in an atmospheric fashion story photographed by Alexander Neumann and styled by Raquel García. Harriet Quick meets the dapper Frenchman to discuss his unique aesthetic sensibility, and what it was like growing up as part of the Givenchy family. From London, art patron Valeria Napoleone and her twin sister, designer Stefania Pramma, unveil their private jewellery collection, a trove of fabulous pieces designed together since their teens; impeccably chic gallerist Jeanne Greenberg Rohatyn explains her attraction to the wonderful wearable sculptures of Alexander Calder and Karl Fritsch; Ana Khouri traces a delicate line from her earliest sculptures to her finely wrought jewels; and a maverick trio, including singer-songwriter Devendra Banhart, share their keepsakes and treasures.
The mood of the season is captured in fashion stories by celebrated stylists and image-makers Carmen Borgonovo (On The Rocks’ new Jewellery and Fashion Director), Coppi Barbieri, Matthieu Lavanchy, Annette Masterman, Steve Morriss and Jenny van Sommers, to name a few.
Also in the issue: the late Zaha Hadid’s collaboration with Georg Jensen; ocean-inspired jewellery, courtesy of model and designer Erin Wasson; the romance of lockets; and a guide to the most exciting new exhibitions of jewellery across the world.
UK Cover Price £7
Approximate Weight 670 gms