BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Openhouse - The life we share
A twice yearly magazine that looks to creative people around the world who open their homes and private spaces to the public for many different activities.
Issue No.11: A New Take on Tradition
In this issue we aim to recover the past while moving forward. We spend a day with Ano Declercq and Miquel Alzueta, discuss art with Edoardo Monti, and submerge ourselves in the gallery-home Palazzo dell'Elefante. We visit Casa Poli in Chile and the Sheats Goldstein Residence in Los Angeles, before travelling to India to discover the home of Pierre Jeanneret in Chandigarh.
UK Cover Price: £13.00
Frequency: 2 PA