BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Openhouse - The life we share
A twice yearly magazine that looks to creative people around the world who open their homes and private spaces to the public for many different activities.
Issue No.12: Lessons in The Art of Calmness
In this issue, we take lessons in the art of calmness. We spend a weekend with John Pawson and discuss philosophy with Fernando Caruncho. We visit Catalan architects past and present José Antonio Coderch and RCR, cross Iceland with Salva López and meet Vincent Van Duysen at August, before ending at the newly opened Kandinsky/Klee house, celebrating 100 years of the Bauhaus.
UK Cover Price: £13.00
Frequency: 2 PA