BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Openhouse - The life we share
A twice yearly magazine that looks to creative people around the world who open their homes and private spaces to the public for many different activities.
Issue No.9: A Woman's Touch..
We called issue Nº9 “A Woman’s Touch” for the strong and inspiring women we have met along the way.
Two new sections, Curators and People, tell stories of Spanish pioneers of fashion and photography, Rosa Orrantia and Joana Biarnés. In the deserts of New Mexico, we visit stunning home and studio of iconic American painter Georgia O’Keeffe.
Then cross the seas to Thread, a cultural centre in the heart of Senegal, who's team is changing socio-economic dynamics in a small village called Sinthian, by helping to initiate and support the first association of women. Entrepreneur, Alex Carro welcomes us into her home, and we travel to Portugal and Italy for Casa Mãe and Casa Canvas. A love of collecting, past and present takes us to Kettle’s Yard in Cambridge and Gallery Valerie Traan in Antwerp, while we finish the issue with a personal tour with César Cervantes, and his home Casa Pedregal by Luis Barragán.
UK Cover Price: £13.00
Frequency: 2 PA
Approx weight: 600gms