BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Openhouse - The life we share
A twice yearly magazine that looks to creative people around the world who open their homes and private spaces to the public for many different activities.
The Dream Issue
In issue No.6 we meet Monica and Ricky of Delicious & Sons, who tell us the importance of knowing where your food comes from. From there we travel to the farm in Australia, where Tash and Ben involve the whole community in sharing their knowledge at A Plot in Common, whilst Sara Tasker invites people into the Yorkshire Moors house to exchange gifts or work for room stays. We get a guided tour of the house, sculptor Xavier Corberó, built for himself on the outskirts of Barcelona, and a tour of Lisbon by Armando and the team at O Apartamento. In the Brazilian jungle, Marko built a home Arca, to share and for its guests to learn from the surrounding nature, then aboard the houseboat Varda, just outside of San Francisco for a floating artists residence. Tagomago invite people to share their love of photography in their gallery home in Barcelona, and we finish with a visit to the recently opened home of Eileen Gray, Cap Moderne, that was famously vandalised by Le Corbusier, and where he passed away.
UK Cover Price: £13.00
Frequency: 2 PA
Approx weight: 600gms