BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Openhouse - Issue 13 - Memoirs of a Moment
In this issue, we take time to reflect upon memories of a journey. We share a weekend with Axel Vervoordt to discuss travel and collecting. We spend a day at Casa das Canoas by Oscar Niemeyer just before his great-grandson and former partner take up its renovation. We take residence at Casa Estudio Max Cetto with his grandson in Mexico City, before ending our inspiring Mexico trip at the home of sculptor and designer Pedro Reyes and Carla Fernández.
UK Cover Price: £13.00
Frequency: 2 PA