BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Openhouse - The life we share
A twice yearly magazine that looks to creative people around the world who open their homes and private spaces to the public for many different activities.
Slowing Down - Issue No.7
In Issue 7 we meet Francesca Sarti who makes magic with food, to get us to think in different ways about what we eat, and how we feel. Architecture studio Divooe, built Siu Siu Lab in the foothills outside of Taipei as a place to bring people together in an environment open to the elements. Hidenori opens his Tokyo home like the houses in Japanese villages as a place for the community to get together, learn, or just simply talk and eat. We meet curator Paco De Blas, and talk to Alberto Campo Baeza about the importance in connecting with nature in the place that we live.
We meet the founders of The Grandhotel Cosmopolis in Germany, a cross between hotel, restaurant and social project, that give refugees a place to live and work. After years in the theatre business, Lluc and Borja hold regular concerts and theatre nights in their home, a short drive in the countryside a stones throw from Barcelona, while Carlo, of Masseria Moroseta, invites guests to slowdown between the ancient olive tress, in the Pugliese countryside. Diana and Olga invite artists to their home, to create interventions and use their Buenos Aires loft as a blank canvas. We end with a guided tour of the VDL house in Silver Lake, whose current custodian, Sarah Lorenzen, talks to us about its restoration, Richard Neutra and his life and dreams, and how important it is to open this home once again to visitors.
UK Cover Price: £13.00
Frequency: 2 PA
Approx weight: 555gms