BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Issue 68 - Not Your Savage
Everyone must be held accountable – for their actions, their decisions, and their opinions. A lack of accountability often leads to hasty, thoughtless choices that have grave impact on those left unconsidered. For this issue of PETRIe, we asked the questions and captured the pictures which work collectively to create a beautiful narrative giving a voice to the champions – those who have to push a little harder to erase the stigma and the position society has predestined for them. They are the marginalised who refuse to exist complacently, and create a world of their own, challenging us to reevaluate our roles as members of the human race, and deconstruct our ramifications of privilege.
Society as we know it is in an erratic flux. With PETRIe 68, we hope to inspire you to rethink your position on various human issues, rooting them into public consciousness, and creating a public conundrum, so that we can find solutions. The loud voices that we have heard now for far too long are slowly slipping into irrelevance, and now is the time for the quieter voices of humanity to be heard.
Zadrian Smith - Founder & Editor-in-Chief
UK Cover Price £12.00
Frequency 1 PA
Weight 1051 gms