BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Punkt is a biannual fashion magazine based in Milano, Italy.
Creating a visual bridge between fashion photography and documentary photography.
Creating a new language in which young talents can visually communicate with established names.
Creating a collection of visual contrasts, a language remix.
Creating interest towards people of the fashion industry and of the society that are not seen as conventionally pop.
Punkt issue 4 : Back to Fashion
In a time when established magazines decide to go forward and explore a not realistic future, Punkt issue 4 re-visits and pays tribute to the great Italian fashion era.
From Versace the great to Miuccia the intellectual, this a trip in Milan see it through foreigner eyes and far spirits.
The results are 216 pages of unseen material from Doug Ordway, reworked Jil Sander dream by Vito Fernicola and photo essay about Italian Fashion in Russia by Turkina Faso.
Featuring contributions by: Richard Dowker, Elisa Zaccanti, Georgia Tal, Piczo, Umit Savaci, Francesco Casarotto, Lee Trigg etc.
Limited Edition Covers by Doug Ordway, Versace unseen.
Cover 1 : Steffi Cook photographed by Vito Fernicola styled by Diletta Bonaiuti.
Cover 2 : Isabel photographed by Pedro Ferreira styled by Lee Trigg.
Cover 3 : Aidan Walsh photographed by Richard Dowker styled by Daniel D’Armas.