BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Radiant Issue No. 11, The Survivor Issue, is an ode to survivors and the caregivers who make surviving possible.
On the cover is New York Times bestselling author, activist and cultural critic, Luvvie Ajayi.
Features include: Ntsiki Biyela, South Africa’s first black female winemaker; Internationally celebrated fashion designer, Lisa Folawiyo; Musician Aisha Badru on opening up a conversation about depression through her music; America’s Got Talent Finalist and plane crash survivor, Kechi Okwuchi.
Plus: A conversation with Dr. Joy Harden on therapy for black girls; hiking destinations for fitness and adventure; and a spotlight on moringa-based recipes; and so much more.
UK cover price: £14.00