Red Thread Journal
RED THREAD JOURNAL
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Welcome to the third edition of Red Thread Journal. For this issue there has been a special emphasis on location, sets and a cinematic feel. I believe the canvases on which the subjects are portrayed are often as important as the subjects themselves. It’s a real pleasure to have collated stories featuring locations from around the world, broadening the diversity of landscapes in which the photographs are set.
A special mention must go to Gregory Crewdson for contributing a series of his latest images. For an edition that aims to focus on the cinematic, it’s a real honour to feature his work helping to cement Red Thread’s love of location and narrative.
RED THREAD JOURNAL
Red Thread is an image only visual journal.
Through focusing exclusively on images alone we have a unique visual language allowing for broader viewer interpretation that transcends cultures and nationalities, making Red Thread a Global publication.
With the absence of words we are able to create a visual flow that entices the viewer to enjoy the beautiful imagery within. An experience free from written presumption and busy content.
The concise curation will - by definition of Red Thread - be intrinsically linked by themes chosen for each issue.
UK Cover Price £12.00