Rouge Fashion Book
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Rouge Fashionbook is China’s first bi-annual luxury independent fashion and art magazine. The magazine will bring a mix of young artists from China together with the works of international art and fashion artists to create a truly China-centric global fashion and art community. Rouge Fashionbook will feature fashion shoots, in-depth interviews with designers and influential subjects from the world of art and fashion. The aim of Rouge Fashionbook is to provide a platform for the new generation of creatives from China and Asia to showcase their work and creating fashion forward images with the help of more established international artists. Rouge Fashionbook will be sold at independent bookstores, galleries and boutiques internationally.
Issue 4 available now.
UK cover price: £30.00