Rouge Fashion Book
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Rouge Fashionbook is China's first bi-annual luxury independent fashion and art magazine, bringing a mix of young artists from China together with the works of international artists to create a truly China-centric global fashion and art community.
It is one click away to build one’s confidence, it is also one click away to crush that confidence. Technologies made communication easier than ever, they also made us the victims of cyber violence. In a time when we all live in a “virtual” world, Rouge Fashionbook rethinks the social and cultural role media, especially social media, plays in fabricating the standardized aesthetics in human beauty, body shapes, and gender identities.
In the 5th issue of Rouge Fashionbook, named "Grotesque," we look at how social media infiltrates the “beauty standard” into China’s young generation. With fast development of influencer economy that rigidly draws the lines between what is “pretty” and what is “ugly,” we challenge social norms, where we insinuate the stereotypical “Asian beauty” in order to raise awareness of certain issues especially among young generation in China.
This issues consists of 4 “grotesque”bodies, the design of the book is still deliberately bizaare, the pages overlay on a fascicule, the uneven shapes are like the swelling somatic cells…this game of rebellion has no rules, anyone can be the manipulator, you might need to use your minds, rethink every story and those bizarrely tantalizing bodies…
This world has every kind of stories about “being chosen,”they exist in a homogeneous space, being “the manipulated” and experiencing rules of the game. Come on, fashion rules are not that crual, this bizarreness just happens to touch you, distortion, dysmorphia, distruction…brands’ scalpel has reached the market…you are beautiful enough! Did you see the chair over there on the beach? Just lie down and have a drink, look at how they enjoy you， look at how beautiful “weird”is.
“The grotesque body is an open, unfinished body, which is never sealed or fully contained, but it is always in the process of becoming and engendering another body.”
UK cover price: £30.00