BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Sleek 63 - The Trance Issue
For the winter issue of SLEEK—covered by Kembra Pfahler and lensed by Fumi Nagasaka, we wanted to explore the idea of drugs, dosing and trance-like states. Drugs have obviously always been a huge part of society and culture, but recently they’ve crossed over into the mainstream via microdosing, cannabis edibles and a boom in people openly talking about pill-popping. This whole idea of ‘dosing’ feels like the perfect way to explore art, culture and a bit of fashion, too, which is why we decided to theme this issue around it.