BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
SOFFA ISSUE 24 IS DEDICATED TO CZECHOSLOVAKIA:
The period of the first Czechoslovak Republic – beginning with the founding of Czechoslovakia on 28 October 1918 and ending with the signing of the Munich agreement in September 1938, which forced Czechoslovakia to cede its border regions to Nazi Germany – is for many Czechs an unattainable model shrouded in a veil of romance. Yet the young country had its issues, and things were far from ideal. As part of our celebration of the centenary, we seek to highlight that of which we should be proud, and to explore how the legacy of the First Republic has shaped the current generation. Two key symbols of the prosperous young nation were Tomáš Baťa and the city of Zlín, which we explore in our travel feature. In our architecture feast we discover Prague’s famous shopping galleries as well as interiors designed by Josef Gočár, Josip Plečnik and Adolf Loos. Our fashion photo story is staged in the beautiful Villa Winternitz and features the traditional Czech fashion labels Nehera and Tonak, among others. Prague’s Municipal House is where the birth of Czechoslovakia was announced, one of the reasons it is a must-see for any visitor to the magnificent city and for our readers. This issue will also take you to the newly revitalised glassworks Rückl and to four legendary First Republic cafés, which are all experiencing a renaissance. And since the first Czechoslovak Republic was really about people, our gallery presents famous personalities of the era. Interested in what Vlasta Burian used for light or what the motor racing legend Eliška Junková collected? Read on!
UK Cover Price £10.00
Frequency 6 PA