BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
ISSUE 21: TIME
SOFFA 21 IS DEDICATED TO SOMETHING WITH WHICH MOST OF US BATTLE – TIME. WE HOPE THE ISSUE WILL INSPIRE YOU TO MANAGE AND VALUE YOUR TIME BETTER. TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND SLOW DOWN!
SOFFA 21 IS DEDICATED TO TIME
In this issue we explore the notion that time need not be our enemy. While we may not be able to stop the flow of time, we can surely slow it down. Our feature on slow living offers tips for putting breaks on time, as do the original stickers found at the back of the issue. To keep track of time you will learn about clocks, watches and other time measuring devices from the past and the present. You can admire precise clock mechanisms – including that of Prague’s famous astronomical clock – in the story on L. Hainz, and if you inherited a Prim watch from your grandfather, you can enter our contest to have it fully refurbished. This issue also includes maps depicting the development of Prague that hint at the unrelenting nature of time. So unrelenting, in fact, that it quickly swallowed up the basil-flavoured ice cream featured in the food section. In our stories on interiors and travel we will transport you in space and time to show you an old countryside villa in Czechia’s eastern highlands, explore hidden treasures of Czech Switzerland and visit the magical island of Bali. You can also savour two sets of gorgeous illustrations: Míša Čejková and Michal Bačák’s vision of the future, inspired by the world of Jules Verne, and Ieva Ozola’s version of the history of humanity and our planet. Finally, you can’t miss our story on individuals for whom time is their daily bread. Peruse these pages and enjoy time well spent with SOFFA!
UK Cover Price £10.00
Frequency 6 PA