BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
ISSUE 19: GENERATIONS
MORE THAN FOUR GENERATIONS OF PEOPLE WALK THE PLANET TODAY. FOR SOFFA 19 WE SET OUT TO EXPLORE THE FASCINATING LIVES OF GENERATIONS PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE.
The Czech writer Karel Čapek once said: ‘The young think they are ushering in a better world, while the old guard thinks the better world is on its way out.’ While Čapek’s words are poignant, in SOFFA 19 we celebrate all generations equally.
You will meet many interesting people of all ages: an Italian baroness who is renovating a Czech chateau with her own hands; founders of several successful Czech companies; an innovative ambassador to Czechia; a Hamburg-based photographer who embarked on a journey to his ancestral home; and an artist who breathes new life into old porcelain.
The travel feature is also a cross-generational journey, focusing on the town of Litomyšl and its stunning examples of unity between modern and historical architecture. To celebrate future generations, the fashion story has been curated by young stylists – more specifically, children.
The unusual photo gallery presents romantic partners who resemble each other enough to be confused for siblings, and our regular feature on interiors looks at a 1970s cinema and an old English chapel. Last but not least, you must not miss our stories on the future of cities, treasured objects and the ‘utterly’ Czech chlebíček!
UK Cover Price £10.00
Frequency 6 PA
Back issue details: