BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
ISSUE 20: ENIGMA
THE TWENTIETH ISSUE OF SOFFA IS FULL OF MYSTERY AND MAGIC. JOIN US ON A JOURNEY TO A UNIVERSE FILLED WITH PUZZLES, EXPERIMENTS, DREAMS AND DESIRES, AND UNVEIL THE MYSTERIES OF OUR WORLD!
SOFFA ISSUE 20 IS ALL ABOUT ENIGMA
The mystery-filled SOFFA 20 has two goals: to entertain you with illusions and magical experiments, and to lift the lid on some fascinating and thought-provoking stories. In our regular features on architecture and interiors we unveil the imposing grandeur of Petschek’s Palace, enlighten you with a story of a beautiful old synagogue, and rejoice at a whimsical floating house.
Moving on from Czechia, our collage takes you to several forgotten places around the world and beyond. Nature’s harsh beauty is featured in the travel story on the Svalbard archipelago and in the depiction of enigmatic rock reliefs found in Vysočina. The fashion story is a thought-provoking homage to a famous painting by René Magritte, and famous paintings also frame another story in this issue. We can’t forget the utterly Czech puzzle – the hedgehog in a cage – and our gallery of mind-boggling optical illusions. Lastly, you will discover what hides behind mystical masks and the many expressions of the human face, and visit a botanical ‘laboratory’ where you can make your own magical potions!
UK Cover Price £10.00
Frequency 6 PA