BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Solar is the first independently published lifestyle publication for men and women in Spanish and English with global distribution. Launched in the spring of 2016, it captures the vibrant Hispanic culture by bringing together contemporary art, fashion, architecture, design, music, film and much more under an international lens.
Published in February and September, our 300+ page book is a forward-looking source for artfully curated content, designed to inspire a sense of urgency in its readers with stunning imagery and high-brow journalism.
Solar issue 6
Happy End of World (as we know it) We feature Spanish super star Paco León, coinciding with the launch of his new series ARDE MADRID, the biggest Spanish production of the year.
Also a limited edition cover of Argentinian artist Luna Paiva, photographed and interviewed by her sister, renowned filmmaker Clara Cullen, in Buenos Aires. Exclusive interviews: Renzo Piano, Casey Spooner (FisherSpooner). Featured artists: David Zink Yi, Caio Reisewitz, Paulo Nazareth, Mr.Kern, Liliana Angulo, Yeni Nan. And over 150 pages of high-fashion.