BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
SORBET’s Fall 2019 is dedicated not just to performers, but to the art of performance. We explore what the word ‘performance’ means – from social media and post-reality to the protest performance of inner-city parade. From fashion shows and political pomp, to nature documentaries and pick-up artists. We meet break-dancers skipping and flipping. We meet thespians, musicians, ballet dancers and burlesque artists. We meet cabaret singers and circus performers; variety show hosts and vaudeville entertainers. And as if that weren’t enough, we catch up with Margot Robbie, choreographer Benjamin Millepied, and artist Raymond Pettibon. We shoot haute couture, ready-to-wear, and menswear, in Paris, London, and New York. And our cover star, one of the most arresting performers of our time, Florence Welch, wearing nothing – absolutely nothing – but Gucci.