Spirit of Ecstasy
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
In celebration of the centenary of the Spirit of Ecstasy - the legendary motorcar figurine - photographer Rankin and luxury car company Rolls Royce unite to re-imagine the ‘flying lady’ in a contemporary way.
Over the course of a year, Rankin captured 100 images, one for every year of the Spirit of Ecstasy’s history.Taking inspiration from the original story, which is shrouded in mystery and romance, Rankin incorporated a variety of themes associated with the mascot into his stunning portraits: the beauty of age, powerand confidence of femininity, grace and effortless speed.
Having been exhibited at a range of events all over the world throughout 2011, the complete collection of photographs is now presented in this exclusive, limited edition book.
290mm by 365mm