BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
The magazine’s biggest issue yet, celebrates the one invaluable thing that Dior Men cover star Kim Jones was taught by his first boss Michael Kopelman: the importance of ‘family’. With photographs by Juergen Teller of Kim’s tribe including Yoon Ahn, Matthew Williams and Stephen Jones at Christian Dior’s childhood home in Normandy.
Also in this issue:
Telfar Clemens’ family of artists, filmmakers and creative spirits come together in an iconic all-new American story photographed by Roe Ethridge, with creative direction by Babak Radboy.
The rarely seen archive of legendary 1980s brand BodyMap is photographed by Oliver Hadlee Pearch and styled by Vanessa Reid, while Tim Blanks talks with founders Stevie Stewart and David Holah about why the brand is now more relevant than ever.
An in-depth conversation with fashion critic Angelo Flaccavento about Italian fashion – past, present and future – accompanied by a 35-page portfolio photographed by Johnny Dufort and styled by Lotta Volkova.
Behind the scenes with artist-slash-designer Anna Blessmann, whose brand A_Plan_Application focuses on the clothes, ‘and nothing else’.
Julien Dossena and Marc Ascoli dissect the contemporary spirit of the Paco Rabanne woman, with photographs by Sharna Osborne, styled by Francesca Burns.
Nicole Wisniak in conversation about bankrolling her magazine Egoïste back in the 1970s with pages of native advertising avant l’heure – advertorials taken to the level of art.
An intimate look into the backstage life of designer Christopher Kane.
Alexa Chung answers the ‘Fashion Hysteria Questionnaire’ by filmmaker Loïc Prigent.
Adish’s Amit Luzon on designing towards peace by bringing together Israeli and Palestinian craftspeople; Johann König on creating an accidental iconic fashion piece in his efforts to keep the European dream alive; and Hung Huang on the true story behind famous actress Fan Bingbing’s mysterious disappearance.
... PLUS ‘72 hours at André Balazs’ Chateau Marmont’ – a 96-page supplement celebrating America’s original experimental filmmaker and perhaps the world’s last true bohemian, Kenneth Anger. Photographed wearing the Gucci Cruise 2019 collection, in the legendary LA hotel, by Floria Sigismondi.
UK cover price: £18.00