BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Tank Spring 2017: The Gossip Issue
In the upcoming Spring issue of Tank, we ask what are the politics of gossip when perception trumps reality?
Why Gossip? Because it has always been about more than just talking about the person who has just left the room – it is the world’s oldest media and the original social network. Gossip has authority without an author, truth without fact.
Tank’s Spring White Lies cover story is a dynamic, feminist Dior fashion film and shoot by the Turner prize-winning artist Laure Prouvost.
There is also an ethereal Gucci fashion feature photographed and styled by the artist Sarah Dobai.
Other Spring fashion stories are shot by Joanna Piotrowska and Estelle Hanania, with an estate agent-themed menswear shoot photographed by Olgaç Bozalp.
Long-form features include an essay by the academic Claire Birchall on how gossip ties groups together; an interview with Glenn Greenwald on the psychological consequences of government spying; a piece by the writer Atossa Araxia Abrahamian on office gossip and the US election; and a feature by Geoff Shullenberger about the intricacies of literary gossip in the internet age.
A comic-book insert explains the long history of music sampling, and there are Tank Talks interviews with the director Kelly Reichardt, the artist Omer Fast and the designer Ashish Gupta.
UK Cover Price £8.00
Frequency 4 PA
Weight 860 gms