BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
The Fullest - Autumn 2019 - Psyche
With mental health issues on the rise and no sign of a plateau in site, we are taking a moment to destigmatize the need to ask for help.
For this issue, we dove deep into new age ways of finding relief from the hamster wheel that is our running mind.
From psychedelics helping with depression and addiction, to awareness about how natural remedies, therapies, and foods (namely our all-time favorite wonder spice, saffron) can help us manage our thoughts, words, and emotions — we look forward to bringing a new perspective to the wellness scene.
We discuss ketamine injections (yes, like Special K), and travel to the Amazon to learn more about the frog medicine, Kambo. We read up on how EMDR therapy helped one writer address her recurring fainting problem (it all stemmed from childhood trauma), and how astrology can help us be more accepting of ourselves.
With staggering statistics being tossed around — like how 46% of people have had some sort of mental health diagnosis in their lifetime — this conversation is imperative to us solving bigger problems like homelessness, suicide, and gun violence.
We are here to dig in, raise awareness, and find new ways and solutions to better manage our emotions. Come join us!
UK cover price: £10.00