BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Holborn Magazine Issue 6
At The Holborn we celebrate what we call a ‘well-made life’, searching out those who make & create with a passion and a purpose.
Our new Issue 6, ‘The New Girls Club’ is no different.
In ‘The New Girls Club’ we celebrate female makers, creatives and entrepreneurs that inspire and amaze. We especially focus on those working in male-dominated industries that have challenged stereotypes and broken down barriers.
In The Bar section we visit Helen Cheshire of Brighton Gin and speak to some of London’s top female Bar Managers.
In The Library we meet Sophie Walker, leader of the Women’s Equality Party, and John Patrick Higgins takes a look at the life of author Dorothy Parker.
We head out to Wiltshire in The Workshop to meet blacksmith Melissa Cole, and meet a collection of talented artisans at Cockpit Arts studios in central London. We meet the team behind Savile Row tailors
Anderson & Sheppard in The Wardrobe as well as interviewing the women who dresses James Bond.
Finally we look at the history of food writing from Victorian cookbooks to their modern counterparts in The Pantry.
And so much more including interviews with actor Maxine Peake and TV Chef Gizzi Erskine. We again work with a range of extremely talented illustrators, writers and photographers to create our high quality 188-page biannual.