The Travel Almanac
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
The Travel Almanac Aut/Win 19 - “The City Syndrome Issue”
Matt Dillon by Craig McDean
Anne Imhof by Sean & Seng
slowthai by Thomas Lohr
TTA17 The City Syndrome is looking at the notion of geographical syndromes. The focus lies on regions that are associated with their very own, like Stockholm, Lima, Hollywood, Bali and maybe most prominently Florence.
TTA17 features contributions by Hollywood icon Matt Dillon, photographed by Craig McDean, celebrated artist Anne Imhof, by Sean&Seng, mercury prize nominee slowthai by Thomas Lohr, visionary entrepreneur Ronald Akili of Potato Head by Ben McMahon, Laura Lee, a third of musical phenomenon Khruangbin, photographed by Collier Schorr and much more…