BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
TWIN MAGAZINE IS A BIANNUAL ART, FASHION AND FEMINISM BOOK
For fall, Issue 17 is taking a closer look at the expectations and realities of self-reflection. We meet the young, African artist Kudzanai-Violet Hwami on the eve of her inaugural solo show, and discuss shedding the weight of self-doubt in order to soar. Elsewhere, sisters Nancy and Lotte Andersen are in conversation about their shared childhood and creative pursuits, while actress Joanne Froggatt questions the limitations facing woman who dare to age on screen. Patrick Demarchelier take us behind the scenes at the Musée du Louvre exclusively for Louis Vuitton, before we embark on a Californian road trip with Chanel. Meanwhile, as Browns East — the latest bricks and mortar retail innovation to hit London — opens, we discuss the vital fostering of raw talent with Browns CEO Holli Rogers and Farfetch’s Chief Consultant of Augmented Retail Susanne Tide-Frater. Speaking of raw talent, musician Cosima reveals her most uncomfortable self under the lens of Francesca Allen, while model and artist Larissa Hofmann turns the camera on herself for a self portrait redux. Here’s looking at you, kid.
UK Cover Price £14.99
Aprox Weight 1466gms