BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
UBIKWIST celebrates Diversity. This biannual, international, independent publication evokes global perspective and features emerging as well as established talent across all genres of popular culture: Fashion, Beauty, Music, Art, Film, Design, Illustration and Reportage
UBIKWIST seeks to be an authentic source of influence and opinions, fortified by alternative writing with a consistently progressive vision.
It intends to foster creativity through inspiration rather than dictation, with a keen eye on cultural sustainability.
This visually luxurious, eclectic, multi-cultural publication will satiate the appetite of anyone seeking enrichment. By combining new innovative talent with unique ideas, UBIKWIST will push boundaries and exceed expectations of what a magazine can offer with thorough and consistent audacity.
The Roots Issue:
The new issue of Ubikwist is a celebration of our roots. It is a bold artistic statement that expands on a narrative thread, helping us revisit our place in history, and how it all began. These stories are a reflection of our past, sharing tales of how we arrived.
Featuring artists like Horace Ové, Euzhan Palcy, Ronald Cyrille, Damaris Lewis, Young Paris, Yungchen Lhamo, among others and emboldened by visually striking imagery, the issue is an artistic, political statement that takes you on a journey of bold, unapologetic expressions of art inspired by their roots. With illustrations from Molly Crabapple and Carlos Aponte, the issue marks a triumphant visit to a past that helped shape our being.
They are filmmakers, dancers, photographers, painters, et al.; they are raconteurs informed by their roots. It’s a powerful symphony of diverse artists, recounting their past in astounding form. We are allowed to revisit our past in genuinely imperious style. These imaginative jaunts help us to understand how we came to be who we are today.
Through this issue, we celebrate our roots, not with trepidation but as a celebratory beacon. It is an enthralling and relatable visual statement that has been created especially for you. Proclaim your roots, because it is who you are.
UK Cover Price £16.00
Frequency 2 PA