BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Visual and written features from across the world, exploring the theme of water life, and living. The stories are 'quiet' and have a minimal feel. Design is simple and minimal!
Water Journal 4°
From the legend of Whiskeytown to an unforgiving coastline of Camelle and warm, pastel-coloured streets of Cuba, we invite you to explore captivating stories from all around the globe. Volume 4° features an interview with a devoted watercolorist and spiritual thinker, Satsuki Shibuya, a three-year-long photographic study of the Andean Patagonia, an other-wordly experience capturing the scent of rain and many more stories by talented contributors who made it come to life.
Cover photography: Erich McVey
Art Direction & Fashion Styling: Benjamin Holtrop
Make-up and Hair: Amy McVey
Models: Erin, Eliana, Brent of Option Models
Styling Assistant: Mariah Jinson
Cinematographer: Matthew Taylor
UK cover price: £10.00