BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Weeknight is an insider’s guide taking you to what is happening in the Chinese speaking Asia (Taiwan, Hong Hong, Singapore, China and Malaysia).
Published 4 times a year, in each issue of Weeknight features one topic, focusing on the things and trends which is shaping our world, with topics ranging from technology, business, environment, food, culture and lifestyle.
Weeknight offers readers an oriental perspective on the things shaping our world.
Weeknight covers topics as they are just beginning to trend, which means you won’t find them in the mainstream media or anywhere on the internet. Our writers and reporters work with local insiders and curate each topic covered with original content
you will only find in Weeknight, allowing our readers to get a good grasp on what is happening in this region.
Our team of international writers and photographers have all spent long periods of time in Asia, able to bring you a balanced perspective between international and local perspectives, so the style and language will be familiar, yet the insights local and on the ground.
UK cover price £6.00
Frequency: 4 PA
Approx weight: 410gms