BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
White Fungus Issue 16
White Fungus is an art and culture magazine based in Taipei with editors in Berlin, New York, Beijing, Vancouver and Sydney.
The 16th issue of White Fungus features an in-depth interview with Carolee Schneemann, recounting her life in art and a career spanning six decades. This ground-breaking conversation is accompanied by historic artworks and photos from deep within the artist's archives.
New York music writer Kurt Gottschalk reports on a live performance of Max Richter's SLEEP and describes his experiences of sleeping through concerts. Berlin music writer Tobias Fischer writes about animal music and research suggesting that animals employ a creative agency comparable to that of humans.
There is an article about 2018 Turner Prize–nominee Luke Willis Thompson, plus former Flash Art US editor Nicola Trezzi interviews Dor Guez about the Christian Palestinian Archive.
Taipei curator Jeph Lo describes witnessing the emergence of noise music in Taiwan in the post–martial law era, followed by a photo essay of political demonstrations held during the island's transition out of military rule, new performance art from Asia.
UK cover price: £10.00