BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
White Fungus is an art and culture magazine based in Taiwan but with editors located throughout the world.
The 15th issue of White Fungus features interviews with Jeff Mills, James Hoff, and Lin Chi-wei.
There is writing on performance artist and sculptor Whitney Vangrin, photographer Fiona Pardington, Māori activist and artist Tama Iti, Dolly Parton (with illustrations by Emma Gineering); and a round table discussion about the Hungary art scene with Gábor Rieder, art critic and former editor-in-chief of Flash Art Hungary, Dávid Fehér, art historian and associate curator at the Museum of Fine Arts in Budapest, and Áron Fenyvesi, writer and leading curator of the Trafó Gallery, also in Budapest.
There is an indie comic by Tim Bollinger, “A Brief History of the 21st Century so Far”; and an in-depth history article about the unlikely artistic partnership between Wallis Islander Alois Pilioko and French-Russian émigré Nicolai Michoutouchkine, both global travelers and migrant settlers in the post-colonial nation of Vanuatu.
There is a short story by Joseph del Pesco, “Saint Vincent’s Fire”, about a speculative museum; plus an article about weaponizing news in the Cold War.
UK Cover Price £4.99
Aprox Weight 500gms