BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
WRPD Magazine - Issue 8
WRPD Magazine promotes dialogue between PHOTOGRAPHY + FASHION and ART.
Cover 1 - Olimpia
RITA at LET IT GO photographed by OLIMPIA RENDE. Fashion by FABIANA VARDARO. Make Up by SABINA PINSONE at WE ARE COLLECTIVE INTEREST. Hair Styling by JANINA ZAIS at WE ARE COLLECTIVE INTEREST.
Cover 2 - Brick & Mortar - Dior
Right: DINA at BLARE MODEL MANAGEMENT and EMY at ELITE SPAIN photographed by ANASTASIA EKHLAKOVA. Fashion by SWETLANA BRIK-JONES. Make Up and Hair Styling by ANA SÁNCHEZ-PEÑA for DIOR and KEVIN MURPHY.
total look DIOR.
“Open your eyes...Is this world a joke? Is this world a no-rules jungle in which only success, ambition, money matters? We don’t want to loose the pleasure to eat, to make love, why do we want to loose the pleasure to breathe pure air? The Amazon rainforest is burning. Glaciers are melting fast. Imagine living without your lungs, just like the earth is doing right now. So now close your eyes...Picture yourself in the future, do you have the strength to think about it? We lost this skill, because we just care about what we can have now and in the fastest way possible. We put our faith into “destiny” to resolve our problems, we don’t care about the others, we don’t care about our long-time friend called Earth...
Wake up! We forgot that that’s our biggest gift! Let’s start to treat the Earth as our most luxurious, inestimable, precious friend.
She/He deserves it”.
Special thanks to our contributors:
Anastasia Ekhlakova, Birdman, Bryan Torres, Claus Troelsgaard, Fabiana Vardaro, Francisco Ugarte, Frank Hülsbömer, Gabriele Rosati, Giulia Meterangelis, Giuseppe Triscari, Izabella Bielawska, Jack Taylor Lovatt, Jamily Wernke Meurer, Lucia Giustozzi, Michael Lawrence, Olimpia Rende, Paolo Leonori, Sabrina Mastrangelo, Swetlana Brik-Jones, Tanya Ling, Wiktor Malinowski, Yangze.