BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
YUCA is an independent publication integrating art, photography, culture, and literature.
In each issue we're inspired by an alibi that entices us to reflect upon cultural constructs and personal identities through visual and written content. In our first issue, called Gastronomic Alibi & Roots, we share stories, articles, photographs, and art pieces with which a variety of collaborators interpret the meaning of the word roots within a gastronomic context.
Our aim was to approach the subject from many possible perspectives and in order to achieve this we invited contributors from different countries and various cultural and professional backgrounds to participate.
For our second issue we applied the same dynamic in order to interpret the meaning of migrations within a context of architecture and built spaces.
Observatories to look into outer space, but also spaceships to explore it, and space stations on the surface of other planets. Craters made by meteor impacts. Mankind migrating to Mars. Humans migrating on earth, crossing natural and manmade borders. Building towns in the craters. Building shelters on the borders. Shielding ourselves from the elements. Seeking protection in nature. Moving from a state of war towards peace. Containing our souls in our bodies. Inhabiting books. Visiting literary worlds. Visiting miniature worlds. Being a tourist in films. Encountering walls and letting them be our witnesses.
UK Cover Price: £16.00
Approx Weight: 620gms